CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Drugs & Halloween

Hopefully the 2 did not go hand in hand for any of you :P


Gee whiz I suck at blogging. I used to be so diligent and now I am so...lazy.
I will start with the drug part of my post. I started meds last week. (see this post). For the 1st few days I was so nauseous I could barely eat. Thankfully that has gotten a lot better. It comes in waves but I can deal with it :) My appetite has decreased but my energy level has yet to increase. The pharmacist told me not to worry about it as it can take 4-6 weeks to feel any effect. Plus I was started at a VERY low dose. Most people start at 150 mg and I started at 100 mg, so like the pharmacist said, I have LOTS of room to increase dosage. I have lost 3 lbs in a week so that part is sweet ;)
So, how was everyones Halloween? We had a great day/evening! Prince Charming made Riley's costume this year...and not to brag....but...he won the BEST costume in his whole school!!! I wish I would have videotaped it! He was GLOWING!
Last night we didn't do much "door-to-door" trick or treating. We basically just spent the evening visiting family. The kids got more than enough treats and it was nice to see everyone but I feel like we didn't really go trick or treating. Next year we want to leave at around 5...be home by 7 or 7:30 and then pass out treats to the treaters. Maybe even dress the kids up the day before and take them to show the family?
We did have pretty cool costumes this year and I am glad we got to amuse so many people hahaha
One thing that completely TICKS ME OFF on Halloween is the teenagers that still feel the need to trick or treat. If you can go to the store and buy your own candy...please do so...don't push my kids out of the way so you can make it to the door 1st. UGHHHH!
Anyway, here are a few pics from our night...enjoy :)


Here we are :) Doesn't my husband look beautiful ;)

Minnie & Mickey

 
Minnie LOL

Riley's AWESOME costume made by Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a 22 year old & still dress up to get candy, But i take my time, And def. DO NOT push the younger ones out of the way .

Anonymous said...

You'll change your mind when your kids hit over 13

Post a Comment