CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, October 24, 2011

Update

Sooooo....all my blood work was perfect. At my last appointment I mentioned to the Dr. something called "norepinephrine deficiency." I had never heard of this disorder before but after reading an amazing note on Facebook posted by an amazing girlfriend of mine (which can be read HERE) I was convinced that I was suffering from this. He told me it is "not something you hear much of" (UGH) and quickly dismissed it. Today he changed his tune. He asked me tons of questions related to this disorder (I am guessing he Googled it after my last visit haha). He basically said it sounds like this is what I have (read Jenn's note
for a description of it!) but couldn't really diagnose it as there is no "real" testing for it. He started me on Wellbutrin which should A) boost my energy B) curb my appetite and C) make me a happier me :)
The rest of my afternoon was spent getting new color, foils, haircut and then makeup shopping! My "sister-in-law" is a hairdresser (& an awesome one at that!!) and knows a lot about makeup and colors (which I suck at!) so she came with me at helped me pick out what I needed :) I bought $102 worth of makeup for $27! (Thanks to my wonderul Mother-In-Law and her wonderful birthday present to me back in July :)
So all in all I had a great day!
I am praying these meds work!! Looking forward to the blog post labeled "All Better" LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment