CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Today (in no particular order) I am thankful for:

My Family
I don't know where to start on this topic. I love being such a "close knit" family. I love my extended family, my "step" family" and my immediate family. I am SO thankful Grampy is still with us to celebrate today after many "touch and go" days in the hospital last month.

My Parents
Now that I am raising 3 kids of my own...all I have to say is "thank-you." If my 3 boys can turn out as good as my sister, brother & I have, than I owe it to you guys. Thank you for instilling in me the morals that you did, even if at the time I was not grateful. Thank you for being "mean"...for setting rules and teaching me boundaries. (again...at the time I could not have been LESS grateful ;) I love you guys!

My Kids
Some days I am counting down the minutes until bedtime but all it takes is an "I love you Mama" to brighten my day. I have such well behaved boys (for the most part and I am so proud of them :)

My Husband
I don't know what I would do without this man. Such a kind, hard-working, funny, loving, selfless man. I am so thankful God gave me him. I love you baby <3

Health
So thankful for not only my health but that of my boys :)

A Roof
...over our heads :) Even though it is not the "roof" I want over my head forever...it is a home.

I am thankful for so much this Thanksgiving...too much to write about in 1 blog post :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! What are you thankful for?



0 comments:

Post a Comment