CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

While most people in the world are hating today because it is Monday, I am actually pretty happy!
Prince Charming had to work ALL weekend! Needless to say I am feeling pretty drained today. I know I sound like a baby but if Mama does not get a nap in...it is NOT good...and with my own kids and a couple extras I didn't get any naps in all weekend. I HATE feeling like this. I am pretty sure I turned 30 on my last birthday, not 80.
In THIS post I talked about how I have been feeling rotten and I was going in for a Dr's appointment. I never did make it to that appointment as I ended up in the hospital with a virus. When I rescheduled for last Thursday I was even less excited to see the Dr. than I was before. This time I figured not only would he think I was an idiot but he would tell me I am still not fully recovered from the previous virus and to just "take it easy." I was wrong. He was EXCELLENT. He sent me for TONS of blood work. He is checking my thyroid, B12, sugar and a few other things. Of course I don't want to have anything wrong with my HOWEVER if it is something that can be fixed with meds and I can start to function as a normal 30 yr old woman, then hand me over the pills! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
I go in to see him for results at 12:45 today so I will let you know how it went! For all my praying readers, a quick prayer would be greatly appreciated!
I also want to say THANK YOU to a sweet friend of mine (who recently just had a great big surprise and baby #3 is on its way :) who has been a huge help through all of this. I had pretty much convinced myself that this was the new norm for me. After going through years of feeling like this herself and FINALLY getting answers, she convinced me it is not normal. Maybe I will ask her if I can copy her Facebook note and share it with all of you....it definately was, in Oprah's words an "AHA MOMENT" for me! Thanks Jenn <3
Well I am off to get a few things done before heading into town for my appointment!
Happy Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment