CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Addiction

The 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. So, here I am...openly admitting to the world that I have an addiction.


I am ADDICTED to my Kobo Vox but I am DEFINITELY not ready to "recover" from this any time soon :) I currently have the lime green one but am waiting for a phone call to tell me my pink one is in (I am exchanging, not ADDING to my addiction). I have never played angry birds read so much in my entire life. This is not just a regular e-reader...this is an e-reader plus android tablet. (I know,I know...Apple is where it's at but until they lower their iPad price I will just continue to bask in the awesomeness of my Vox ;)
It doesn't have a camera or a whole lot of memory (8 GB + expandable micro SD storage) but for what I need it for it is perfect. Like checking out how many calories a certain type of food is....or looking up natural/home remedies for different ailments (oh APPS how I love you!)...or making sure I am all up-to-date with Facebook world...or playing angry birds....OH YEAH, and of course for reading! This was, by far, the best Christmas present Prince Charming could have got me...HOWEVER I really believe he bought this more to benefit him than to make me happy. I LOVE to read at night before I go to bed (while I am IN bed). This is what I do...and have done since I could read. When hubby & I were 1st together, he loved me SO much. Because I was so perfect in every way (HA) he NEVER mentioned that my "reading in bed thing" bothered him (nor did he mention he did not like corned beef hash...but ate it with a smile on his face). I guess after almost 7 years together, he is either not so much in love with me...or not scared to tell me the truth. (I think I am safe to say...it is the latter haha)
Anyway, to make a long story short, he basically tells me I am the nosiest reader/ page flipper in the world. I can't help it that sometimes I fall asleep while holding a book, drop it on my face and then jump out of my skin while scaring the poop out of my sleeping hubby. SO he decided an e-reader would be lovely for my bedtime "reading-capades." It has solved the noisy page turning problem but has given him an insomniac for a wife. I was just thinking...I hope I don't fall asleep while reading on my Kobo...we might end up in outpatients!
I HIGHLY recommend this product...and again, this is my HONEST opinion....no big money (none at all unfortunately) coming from any crazy rich company to advertise their stuff :)
Wishing you all a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment