CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kudos!

I want to start off this post by giving all of you working Moms a big high 5...a pat on the back...a great big hug. KUDOS to you!


This morning I had an appointment at 8:30. Mom was picking me up just after 8 as Prince Charming went to work for 6. Here is my morning in a nutshell...
7:00 --> Wake Up (mistake #1)
7:01--> Parker wakes up
7:01-7:15--> Clean up my bedroom, made my bed and get a load of laundry started (mistake #2)
7:15-7:30--> Parker eats oatmeal and toast while I proceed to clean up the kitchen and do a few dishes (mistake #3).
7:30--> Older boys wake up. I get their clothes for them and make their lunches.
7:40--> Have panic attack after realizing it was 7:40...run to the bathroom and start the water for a quick shower.
7:40-7:45--> "NO PARKER YOU CANNOT HAVE A SHOWER WITH MAMA TODAY!!!!"
7:45--> Buckle Parker in highchair with a Wagon Wheel so Mama can have a quick shower (GASP!!!)
7:50--> Get out of shower...get Parker out of his highchair and head downstairs.
7:51--> Clean up glass from broken picture frame Parker knocked over
7:55--> Attempt to fix my hair while fighting Parker for my mousse
7:58-7:59--> Convince Parker he does not need my bra for his "BOBBIES" (yes, that is what he calls them)
7:59--> Get dressed and hope I have everything on where it should be...replace chocolate on my face (from Parker's hands) with a little foundation...
8:01--> Pull out sliver of glass from toe...and bandage
8:02--> Get jacket & shoes on while trying to console Parker who clearly thinks he may never see me again
8:03--> OOOPS...forgot breakfast for Riley & Jack. Run upstairs and convince them that cereal bars are a treat....
8:05--> Mom pulls in the driveway and I thank my lucky stars I do not have to do this every morning!

I am sure I would learn to be a little more organized if I was a working Mom. Next time I will be sure to set my alarm for BEFORE Parker wakes up....like maybe around 4?

Again...KUDOS to all of you working Mamas...ESPECIALLY those with toddlers... I don't know how you do it!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should never have taken him out of the highchair! ~Melissa

Post a Comment