CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ghost Blog?

If I don't smarten up, this blog is soon going to become a ghost blog....

So sorry I haven't been a better blogger. This summer has been so busy & I love it!
Last weekend Prince Charming & I took off to the big city (insert a BIG thank-you to everyone who helped with the kids here) Friday night I was able to meet up with a few girlfriends for supper at Eastside Mario's, Saturday was spent shopping with my hubby...and then Saturday night his best friend from childhood bit the dust got married. It was such a beautiful wedding! Sunday was another great day spent with Prince Charming! I absolutely love our "just us and no kids" times together, we definitely could use a bit more of that in our lives!
My best friend from Halifax came down Tuesday night and decided to take me to dinner & a movie last night for my birthday (even though I am STILL not 30 and will be enjoying these next 24 hours in my 20's). Another friend of mine sent me an e-mail telling me she needed to get her double stroller back that she had lent me when I was babysitting. She asked if I could meet her at the Golf & Country Club as her and her hubby were going to dinner theatre. Long story short, I showed up, and 10 of my great family & friends hopped out of the back of her van to surprise me! I was shocked....and as nosy as I am I still do not know how they were able to pull it off! Thank you SO much girls! You do not have any idea how much I appreciated each and every one of you being there last night!
So yeah, tomorrow is the big day. 30. That's all I am going to say about that. For anyone who knows me they know I am dreading it.
I will leave you with a few pictures from my life this past week :)

My favorite Val & I at Eastside Mario's

Prince Charming & I just before going out for breaky in the city
At the wedding


Best friends

Bride & Groom

SURPRISE Dinner Theatre! Some of my closest friends & family! Love you girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment