CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, May 23, 2011

Mean Mama Monday?

Today, I am NOT a "Mean Mama"....in the eyes of my boys anyway :)
We are going to the zoo! I am SO excited to see Parker's reaction to the animals! We didn't take him last year because we thought he was too little. But now, as much as he LOVES animals, I am thinking he is going to have SO much fun! Riley & Jack also love going to the zoo! It is about a 2 & 1/2 hr drive that is the only crappy part. We haven't told the boys we are even going yet so they are going to be pretty surprised when we get there! As much as I love the kiddos that I babysit it is going to be so nice just to spend the day with Prince Charming & our boys! Keep your eyes peeled for pics and maybe even a video or 2 :)
Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hello there! Have a blast at the Zoo!

Thanks for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

Let me know if you're on twitter, I couldn't find your follow button.

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

Post a Comment