CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Date Night

Hubby and I were able to catch a movie last night thanks to my wonderful Mama!
We decided on "Sanctum" as it started the earliest and I didn't want Mom to have to be here all night.
It was so nice to just be with my husband for a few hours. The movie was good however I should have taken a few Ativan before heading out. Seriously, I felt like I couldn't breathe through the whole movie. Maybe I am weird (OK, cross out the "maybe") but when I am watching people fight for air under water I feel like I am under there with them and ALOT of the movie was under water. The story line was good (based on a true story) but it was a very sad movie. I cryed through the whole thing. Maybe because I was sad going into the movie to begin with as concession ran out of dill pickle popcorn seasoning right before we got our popcorn.
The best part of the whole movie was holding hands and snuggling with my hubby and not having to get 3 kids ready for bed.
Thank you Mama for babysitting, thank you to my wonderful hubby for the fabulous date night and thank you to my boys for the beautiful flowers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment