CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, February 21, 2011

End Of The World?

Today I am replacing "Mean Mama Monday" with an emergency post...I think today just might be the end of the world. Parker slept from 7 last night until 9 this morning!!!!!!


Last night all 3 of the boys were in bed by 7:30 and asleep by no later than 7:35. This morning when Prince Charming got up at 5:15 I rolled over, kissed him and reminded him to reset the alarm for 6:50 (Jack gets on the bus at 7:35). He jokingly said there was no need to set the alarm as Parker will wake everyone up at 6:30. He decided about a month and a 1/2 ago that 6:30 seemed like the perfect time to wake everyone up. It was 5 for a bit but no little person in MY house will ever be starting their day at 5.
Anyway, long story short Mama didn't wake up until 7:45 (Daddy set the alarm for 7:45 instead of 6:45) so Jack's bus had already passed. I immediately panicked when I looked at the clock, not because Jack missed his bus but I was sure someone had kidnapped Parker. I ran to his room to find a beautiful sleeping baby boy. He slept until 9:00! Why couldn't this happen on Sunday when Daddy was home and we could have all slept in? I even had to wake Riley up so he could make the bus!
So there ya have it, get your heart in the right place, today just might be the end of the world :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment