CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Thursday, April 14, 2011

4 Years....

4 years ago today I was a bride....


It is hard to believe that 4 years have flown by, and yet, it is also hard to imagine life without my soul mate. Like all marriages we have challenges and blessings, but most importantly we have been there for each other. My husband is not just a “husband”, he is also my best friend, life partner, and my support.
Anniversaries are a time to remember where you have come from and where you are going. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.

Dear Husband,
We have been together since August of 2005. Married for 4 years. I honestly do not know where the time has gone. The saying must be true, "time flies when you're having fun!" I guess it hasn't always been "fun", we have had our share of "trying times" but we have come through even stronger. I think it may have been the best year of our marriage… so far. It just keeps getting better! Thank you for believing in me, encouraging me, making me laugh (& laughing at my jokes ;) , loving my cooking, making me feel beautiful inside and out. For being you and letting me be me. For cleaning the bathroom, since you know I hate doing that!
I look forward to sleeping beside you every night (even if it is on the couch while we are watching "The Big Bang Theory") and waking up with you next to me. You still give me goosebumps. You make me feel safe. You are such an amazing, hard working, selfless man of integrity. Thank you for putting up with me (that in itself deserves a trophy). You are an awesome Daddy to our 3 boys. I am SO blessed to be your wife. Happy 4th anniversary! Looking forward to many more!
I love you baby! (more)
Love,
Your Wifey


I do

Sealed with a Kiss

Two hands to hold onto forever

I want to grow old with you....

1 comments:

Post a Comment