CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, April 25, 2011

Mean Mama Monday

Mean Mama on Easter On Saturday the stores were SO crazy! I seen a friend of mine out shopping and jokingly said "I didn't realize it was Christmas Eve!" Yesterday & today, looking at pictures on Facebook I guess some people really did think it was Christmas! Since when is Easter a time to spend a few hundred dollars on a child? What happened to bubbles, skipping ropes and candy?
Apparently I am a mean Mama because I don't buy my boys electronics, a whole new wardrobe or an ATV for Easter. They had the plain old bubbles (not really PLAIN old bubbles...I will be blogging about those later!), candy, a slinky, a couple little water guns and a few other little things. Guess what they also had...a very Happy Easter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment