CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, April 18, 2011

Mean Mama Monday

Mean Mama on Penis' & Vaginas.....

Yup, you read that right. I thought I would make your Monday morning a whole lot more interesting ;)
Apparently I am a mean Mama because I make my boys call their parts by their correct name. I don't want my boys to be embarrassed to say the word "penis" OR confused when they get older and realize that their penis really doesn't have wings. I remember a certain little boy I know who was taught that his penis was a birdy. One day at the park there was a robin that landed right in front of us and I was like "look at the birdy!!!"...you can guess where he looked. I vowed that day to always make my kids call their parts by their correct name.
How many of you use nick names vs. real names?
Have a GREAT week guys!

2 comments:

Melissa Garron said...

i use the same names too although jerry calls the testicles their jewels..... but thats the only exception. too bad girl parts are so much more complicated....

Anonymous said...

We've taught Lauren that her vagina is... can you guess it... her vagina. We call breasts boobs or boobies. :-) We've taught her that boys have a penis.
Good for you for teaching the proper words!

Nat

Post a Comment