CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back Online

So our computer must have caught the bug that has been going around ;)
We could not open anything without having a fake Microsoft security alert pop up. It was ridiculous! I am happy to say we are back online!
Today is SUCH a beautiful day! There is nothing better than waking up to sunshine, especially when Prince Charming has the day off and the only children here are those that I birthed ;)
Riley has a dentist appointment at 9:30, Parker has an appointment with his pediatrician at 11:30 and then we are off to the beach! I am SO pumped to see how Parker makes out! I think he is going to love it!
Keep your eye out for pictures!
Oh, 1 more thing, if you want the chance to try out a Gold Canyon Candle for free don't forget to comment on this post. If you have "liked" my Facebook page or if you follow me on Twitter you have to leave a comment under that post and tell me or I will not know,which means you won't get your extra entries.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment