CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Yes, I am still alive, however, I was questioning that fact by last night!
So Jack's birthday party was a complete success! I think we had counted 20 little boys and girls! We did a "carnival theme." We had a bouncy castle, face painting, popcorn, candy apples, sucker pull and A LOT of pretty happy little kiddos! A couple times I was able to just sit back for about 5 seconds and watch Jack. To see your child SO happy is what parenting is all about. The big hug before bed after it was all over with a little 1/2 asleep "thank you for my party Mama" was icing on the cake :)
Needless to say there was a lot of cleaning up to be done. Then it was on to the next get together...Father's Day! I had 2 cakes plus a strawberry shortcake to be made. I honestly do not think I will EVER attempt a black forest cake again. That is my step father's favorite cake and I wanted to do something special for him for Father's Day but I think next year I will pay somebody to make it! Thank God my sister was here to help me out!
My Dad's favorite meal is salt fish & pork scraps. (VERY acadian dish!) So my sister and I made a big huge supper on Sunday at my place & invited my brother, his girlfriend and our Dad. Long story short, we had a little scare thinking no one was coming but everybody did and it was great :)
Last night I was in bed my 9:00...completely EXHAUSTED! Today, I am trying to get my house back in order, thankfully it is almost there. I just wanted to check in and let you know that A) I AM still alive and B) I have not forgot about ya ;)
Have a GREAT week!

Candy apples & random toy kitty?

Bouncy castle!



Face painting!


Presents! This one is from Grammy!
Cake made by his Tauntie (my sis)

Surprise inside!

I'm 5!

Got presents? We forgot to add his 3 water guns and bubbles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment