CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boy Was My Face Red....

Ohhhhh Jack how I love you ;)

So yesterday we were in Sobeys to get a few things for supper. While we were waiting in line to pay there was a woman at the checkout to our right who might as well have just worn a shirt & panties to the grocery store. She had on a piece of jean to make a skirt...a skimpy little tank top and the highest stiletto sandals I have ever seen. This woman is not by any means a spring chicken either.
Anyway the boys wanted a "push pop" so I agreed. We payed and just as we were walking by the checkout where "Barbie" was paying, Jack yells "LOOK RILEY, A HOOKER!!!" Wowsers I am sure some people are suffering from whiplash this morning. I have never seen so many heads turn so quick or felt so many eyeballs on me in my life. I was like "EXCUSE ME JACK?" He was like "WHAT?? My push pop has a hooker on it so I can hook it on my pants...."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah ... Defiantly the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!! Made my morning for sure!! kids say the darndest things!! lol love it <3 Amy S

Diane and Chad said...

hilarious!! By the way, if mean mama makes children follow rules, congratulations!! A lot of that is going by the wayside...so, good job! I am a new follower, hope you will visit: http://childhoodmyths.net/blog

Isabelle (Little Miss) said...

Hey thank you for finding and following my blog. I am now a follower of your blog too.
Haha, your story about the push pop's had me literally laughing out loud, I loved reading it. I'm looking forward to reading more

Sunray Gardens said...

That's a kid for you. Never know what will come out of their mouths. LOL

I'm a new follower from the hop, please drop by and do same when you have time. Thanks.
Cher
http://sunraygardening.blogspot.com/

StinkyLittleFeet said...

Hahahaa, that's too funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
Found you on the blog hop and liked you on Facebook.
By the way, our site (stinkylittlefeet.com) features user submitted stories of embarrassing and funny stuff kids say- just like what you posted here! Feel free to send it to us if you want us to feature it; we'll be happy to include a link to your site :)

kyna... said...

I love your blog! So glad I found you from the blog hop! I can't wait to read more!

Please come visit my blog and follow back!

http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

too funny...kids say the darndest things :)
found and following thru sunday stalker.

rockoomph.blogspot.com
@rockoomph

Post a Comment