CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday's Thought

I seen this on a friend's facebook status this morning and it really couldn't be anymore fitting for me today.
"Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances and give your everything. Life is too short to be anything but happy. You have to take the good with the bad. Love what you have, always remember what you had. Forgive and forget...and always remember that LIFE GOES ON.


 

5 comments:

Clayton Thomas said...

What a nice quote to start my day! Thanks for sharing.

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

Hello I'm Lala! said...

Very true!! Great quote.
Just stopping by to say hi and am a new follower now, from Follow Me Chickadee.

http://esmerlala30.blogspot.com/

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love a blog with inspirational messages!! I just discovered you through a blog hop...I will be a new follower!! Please come by and say hello...I would love to have you as a new follower as well. I think it is great for the new moms and the seasoned moms to share experiences!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the name of the website! The world needs more mean moms!

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!! So adorable, I didnt know by the blog name at first, but now am a follower due to, follow me chickadee! It would be great for a follow back!

http://agemmoment.blogspot.com/2011/06/starting-summer-with-road-trip.html

Post a Comment