CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Monday...

Monday AGAIN?

Monday & I, we kinda have a love hate thing going. I love Monday because the kids are back in school and  routine is back for 5 days. I hate Monday because......the kids are back in school. Up early, rushing to eat & gret dressed, lunches to be made (because I never make things easier by making lunches the night before) and Parker to be chased or held while trying to do all the above.
My biggest thing on my "to do list" today was to do the big wardrobe flip. Buh-bye shirts and T's HELLO pants, long sleeve shirts, and sweaters. I have to say my favorite part of this "flip" are the little 2 piece flannel jammies and the little fleece sleepers with feet :) Obviously Riley is "too old" for the cutesie PJ's and would sleep in his underwear all year around if there wasn't a risk of hypothermia downstaitrs in the winter time (LOL). Parker has so much fleece in his jammie drawer I can hardley close it & Jack still thinks that jammies with feet are the best thing ever.
So now that the wardrobe switch has been completed....I think I may read and maybe snooze while Parker naps :)
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment