CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Monday, March 28, 2011

17 Day Diet Day 1

Today I am starting the 17 Day Diet. Mean Mama Mondays are going to be put on hold for awhile in exchange for "Massive Mama" (haha)

If you have never heard of it you can read about it here.
I have officially decided I am sick and tired of being fat, not having any energy and just feeling gross.
The scale tells me I am 164.8 lbs. How disgusting is that. Quite, especially when you are only 5'1! My goal weight is 130 lbs (I could deal with 120 though ;)
I don't want to turn my blog into a weight loss blog but I do want to keep everyone updated on my progress. I think knowing that people are reading will be motivation for me to "be good."
So here we go day 1! I took pictures of my self this morning in my bra and underwear and all I can say is YUCK! I feel bad for my poor husband. I will not be posting those on here, well maybe someday when I can do the before and after pictures.
I am off to have some scrambled eggs, an apple and some green tea. Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work, I should start it and see if it's better than simply for life...........Good Job!

Post a Comment