CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan

As I'm sure all of you know there has been an earthquake in Japan.
When I first heard about it I thought it was terrible, but did not realize just how bad it was. It was when I saw the videos that really did it for me. Especially the one of the water just sweeping huge buildings and cars away. How scary would that be? The earthquake would be scary enough let alone having to try and get out before a tsunami hits! There are thousands missing. Mamas, Daddies and I am sure, children. It is so heart breaking. Imagine losing your son or daughter in the midst of such a tragedy?
Why does God let things like this happen? I was reading an article here that tried to explain it but even as a Christian it still makes me ask God "why?"
Riley happened to see a news report on it and immediately panicked thinking it was in Haiti. He is going to be so relieved when Brittany is home!
Praying God's peace and comfort to surround everyone affected by this tragedy <3
A child is rescued from a building in Kesennuma, north-eastern Japan. Photograph: AP/Kyodo News

0 comments:

Post a Comment