CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Tooth Fairy

"MOM, THE TOOTH FAIRY DIDN'T COME LAST NIGHT!!!!" is what I woke up to this morning.
Oh great, I just ruined my 8 year old's life forever, I might as well tell him there is no Santa Clause too while I'm at it.
I immediately run to my wallet, discreetly grab a $5 bill, run downstairs and yell "RILEY, COME HERE!!!" When he comes into his bedroom I am on his bed with my hand reaching between the head of the bed and the wall. "Look what Mama found, it just fell off your bed!" I was pretty pumped to have saved the day! That is, until Riley opened his hand to reveal his tooth. "Mom, you obviously put that there, if the tooth fairy did she would have taken my tooth..." All I could come up with was "Soooo many little boys and girls lost a tooth yesterday, imagine how full her little pouch must have been! Isn't it kinda cool that this time she let you keep it so you can show all your friends?"
So I guess Mama did save the day afterall! Riley was pretty happy to bring his tooth to school this morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment