CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesdays Apple Dip

I am going to try and get a recipe up every Tuesday...starting now....


Caramel-Skor Apple Dip
  • 1 block of cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tub carmel (found in the produce section)
  • 3-4 Skor bars crushed
  • Granny Smith Apples
*I always let my cream cheese and caramel sit out for a couple hrs to soften before I am ready to make the dip.
Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth, spread on platter. Spread softened caramel over cream cheese mixture. Top with crushed skor bits. How easy is this? I didn't have a tub of caramel when I made this the last time so I just used "Smuckers Caramel Dessert Topping." It is not as thick as the other caramel but works great!

1 comments:

Janette said...

Mmmmm, looks so yummy!

Post a Comment