CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Well, the time has come. I am ready. Ready to kick these 40 lbs in the butt...well off of mine anyway.
I went to Zumba last night for the first time since last summer. That was enough to put me in the "I NEED to lose weight mindset."
As much as I hate to say it, my start weight is 164 lbs. (OUCH) Hard to believe I was 187 lbs when I got pregnant for P-Dawg.
I feel SO gross and complaining about it just does not seem to be working off the pounds. Geesh, if that worked I would be a stick :)
I have decided against a "diet" per say. My Mama is doing the new 17 Day Diet which is getting EXCELLENT reviews, even from Dr. Phil who is "anti diet." I might try that eventually but for now I am just going to eat healthy and exercise. I was on Simply for Life a couple years ago and lost a little over 20 lbs in about 2 months so I know what I should be eating and when. The thing of it is, it doesn't take a genius to know, in order to lose weight you just have to burn more calories than you take in.
So with a little bit of calorie "monitoring" (COUNTING is too strict plus I don't have the time or patience for that)...eating healthier...drinking tons of water and exercising I hope to be on the road to a healthier me. I am praying that this will give me more energy as lately I am SO lacking in that department! I will keep you updated every now and again and let you know how I am doing...if you don't see any updates, it probably isn't going so good ;) I need to be a loser, and hopefully this time I will be the BIGGEST loser I have ever been :)
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment